At ARES Corporation, a paycheck is only one part of our compensation package. We provide a competitive and comprehensive range of benefits to help our employees meet their personal lifestyle needs. ARES offers group insurance packages designed to help meet a variety of needs for employees and their family members.
Health and Wellness Benefits
- Medical Coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Dental Coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Vision Coverage for employee and eligible dependents
- Basic Life Insurance for employee
- Supplemental Life Insurance for employee, spouse, or child(ren)
- Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) for employee
- Short-term Disability Insurance for employee
- Long-term Disability Insurance for employee
- Flexible Spending Account (health care reimbursement account)
- Flexible Spending Account (dependent day care reimbursement account)
- Employee Assistance Program for employee and eligible dependents
- 401(k) Plan with an option for voluntary employee pre-tax contributions and profit sharing
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
If this information conflicts with the ARES Corporation benefits program legal plan documents, then the legal plan documents will govern in all cases. ARES Corporation reserves the right to amend and/or terminate these plans, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion. Participation in the program does not constitute a contract for, nor guarantee of, continued or future employment with ARES Corporation. (These are a summary; detailed plans contain all of the information and associated restrictions and limitations).
ARES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.