AVERT is the premier 3D security optimization software that visually depicts, analyzes, and optimizes physical security. It measures security investment costs, evaluates the effectiveness of existing and planned countermeasures, and allows you to make the most of your existing or planned security budgets.
- The only security optimization software to receive a Department of Homeland Security SAFETY Act Certification, providing additional liability coverage to AVERT’s customers.
- Provides repeatable, validated, and proven metrics to assess threats and vulnerabilities and increase overall security system effectiveness
- Rapidly calculates the cost/benefit of proposed security upgrades
- Evaluate “What-If” scenarios near real-time to measure change in security effectiveness and related costs
- Quickly compares the effectiveness and cost of various security system configurations
- Optimizes security expenditures and provide budget justifications
AVERT’s intuitive user interface quickly creates realistic 3D site models based on satellite imagery and/or imported GIS data and applies probabilistic algorithms and Monte Carlo analysis to these models to identify, quantify, and mitigate security vulnerabilities. AVERT’s ability to analyze multiple security configurations and “What-If’ scenarios provides optimal security solutions within budget and security constraints.
With AVERT, users visually see which attack pathway adversaries will likely follow to achieve their objectives. Simulation results can be reported using AVERT’s validated data and algorithms though quantitative measures of security system effectiveness. Models can be quickly updated and their results compared to provide fast, cost-effective alternative security configurations to mitigate threats and vulnerabilities.
View the latest AVERT video on our Media page to learn more.